Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm finally back on swapbot!

Hi everybody!

I'm back on swapbot!
I haven't participate in any swap for a year, but there was so much going on in my life so I had no time left, for nothing then to sleep and to eat. All my hobbies were down for this time.
First part of the year I was doing my Psychotherapie exam and was searching for a house to move in.
We found a new house and then there was all that packing, renovating, moving, cleaning, packing up and getting settled. Whew! So much work!!!

During the autumn of this year I started my own business and was searching for a new job. Nothing of that is where it should be. Im still struggling with all the paperwork around the business and the job hasn't shown either. I hope I can fix that soon.

But I feel now, that I can sit down and get creative again. That's such a good feeling!

So watch out for the coming swaps I will host! Check out my swapbot profile and join!!!
http://www.swap-bot.com/user:Katti

#4 3-3-9 INSTAGRAM photo swap

ATC bag Europe #1

And I'm considering to continue the ABC - color of flags ATC series.
There was only A and B last year, so that could be something to move on. Maybe I will start over again with the letter A, because it's such a long time ago. I need to think about that. Let my know if you have any ideas for swaps. Private swaps are welcome too!

Happy swapping,
Katti

No comments:

Post a Comment