Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Things to the world

1. The happy valentine monster ATC went to New Jersey, US
2. 3 postcards got on the road. The autumn PC went to Missouri, US. The lizards went to California, US and the tourist PC was the 4th part of the Six weeks snail mail -Europe only- swap and went to Belgium.
3. The 5th part of the Six weeks ... to Belgium got out one week later on the way to Belgium. There were some stickers, a PC, a notebook, an ATC, a bookmark and a letter of course. :)
4. This is an other part of the ABCs of Geometry ATC. This time it's F for FACE. This is one of my favorite ATC Series. I love geometry. I worked on the card after I'd taken this photo and put some bolder colors on. But I forgot to make a picture of the final card. So the fade red and blue are actually much more bolder.

I sent out some more things without taking any pictures.
- I wrote back to the Netherlands after receiving a really beautiful letter with great extras for the Please write back swap and put 2 yogi teas inside.
- a letter went to the Bahamas. I wrote back because I received a really special letter from there for the New year of tea swap and there were tea inside my letter too. :)
- the dog ATC went to Canada - it was the one called 'dogbeat' from my further post 'my latest work of art'
- I sent a letter to Indiana, US for the Please write back swap
- and last but not least I wrote back to Germany to answer all the Question my partner from the Six weeks ... had - there were chai tea inside as well

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to say number 3 is really great! I'm happy I'm the lucky one in Belgium that recieved it. Thank you :) Cute monster on your ATC!

    ReplyDelete